The Sri Lanka Esports Association discussed their plans on developing Electronic Sports with the Ministry of Youth & Sports. Hon. Namal Rajapakse re-iterated the Ministry’s commitment to supporting the new-age sport.
- Sri Lanka’s top Free Fire athletes clash for Rs. 1 million in prize money at the DIALOG-SLESA All-Island Free Fire Championship ‘22 GRAND FINALS
- Sri Lanka Esports commences National Team Selections
- Sri Lanka Esports Athletes compete among the best, at Global Esports Games
- Sri Lankan Esports takes on the world at the IESF Esports World Championship 21
- SRI LANKA BASKETBALL & SRI LANKA ESPORTS PARTNER TO SELECT THE NATIONAL NBA 2K21 TEAM